Gothic BC – Site Use Policy
Content and Revisions
This site is published and maintained by 0734206 B.C. Ltd. ("Gothic BC"). While Gothic BC uses reasonable efforts to ensure all information on this site is accurate and current, your use of this site is at your own risk. This site should not be considered an authoritative source of information.
No Warranty or Representation
Nothing on this site will add to or change any contract for products or services you may have with Gothic BC, its suppliers or affiliates.
Neither Gothic BC, its suppliers, affiliates, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the information on this site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or other damages whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of this site. This includes business interruption and loss of use, data, information and profits (regardless of the form of action, including but not limited to contract, negligence or other tortious act).
This limitation applies even if Gothic BC has been advised of, or foresees, the possibility of any damages occurring.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this site is provided to you on an "as is" basis without representation, warranty or condition of any kind, either express, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, implied representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, or non-infringement of intellectual property rights.
Use of Information
By accessing and using this site, you agree not to use any information on this site or linked to this site in any claims, proceedings, suits or actions against Gothic BC, its suppliers or affiliates.
Gothic BC is under no obligation to monitor this site and assumes no responsibility or liability for content changed without its consent.
Links To and From Other Sites
Links to and frames of hypertext content on this site are permitted without our prior written authorization, however, Gothic BC reserves the right to prevent or revoke any permission respecting linking or framing upon the giving of notice by Gothic BC. Sites linking to this website are independent from Gothic BC and we do not endorse, control or make any representations, warranties or conditions concerning their content.
Direct linking to images is strictly prohibited and Gothic BC reserves the right to block access to directly linked images, or to remove or replace directly linked images without notice.
Throughout this site, Gothic BC provides links to other sites for your convenience. These sites are independent from Gothic BC and we do not endorse, control or make any representations, warranties or conditions concerning their content or links. It is your responsibility to verify any information contained within linked sites before relying on it. Also, the information contained on linked sites may be changed or updated at any time without notice. Linked sites may have their own terms and conditions which you should locate and review.
You should assume that everything you see, read or hear on this site is copyrighted unless otherwise expressly noted. Gothic BC hereby authorizes you to view, copy and print the documents, related graphics and materials published on this site subject to the following limitations and other conditions:
- You may take temporary copies necessary to browse this site, and unless otherwise stated, you may download or print a single copy of the content on this site for non-commercial or personal uses only;
- You must not modify any content on or obtained from this site;
- You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices included in any content obtained from this site;
- You may not modify in any way documents, related graphics or materials available from this site, nor may you use any graphics available from this site separate from the accompanying hypertext;
- You must obtain our prior written consent to copy or display any portion of the content on this site for redistribution by any media, including but not limited to, print, web, television, or radio, to third parties or for commercial purposes; and
- By submitting material to the photo gallery you grant Gothic BC the non-exclusice permission to publish submitted material on the Internet and to create and bear exclusive rights to derivative works from submitted materials incliding but not limited to drawings, digital art, and painting, with no other assumed rights or permissions. In the case of all submitted materials the party submitting remains solely responsible for the content of this submitted material including, but not exclusively, all copyrights and applicable permissions to the original work and agrees to indemnify Gothic BC.
- Excluding material posted to the photo gallery, by posting material to any other area of Gothic BC including but not limited to the art gallery and forum, you grant Gothic BC the non-exclusive right to publish submitted material on the Internet, with no other assumed rights or permissions. In the case of submitted materials the party submitting remains solely responsible for the content of this submitted material including, but not exclusively, all copyrights, and applicable permissions and agrees to indemnify Gothic BC.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Gothic BC does not own or control, or to people that Gothic BC does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
Gothic BC collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Gothic BC account, when you use certain Gothic BC products or services, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Gothic BC may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
Gothic BC also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Gothic BC cookie information and the page you requested.
Gothic BC uses information for three general purposes: to customize the content you see on our pages, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Gothic BC will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Gothic BC will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people only when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Gothic BC to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
Gothic BC may set and access Gothic BC cookies on your computer.
Gothic BC does not knowingly allow other companies to set and access their cookies on your computer via information displayed on Gothic BC. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Gothic BC's cookies.
Security Risks and Computer Viruses
The world-wide-web exists across insecure, public networks and there is a risk that transmissions to or from this site may be intercepted and modified by third parties. While Gothic BC endeavors to ensure files available through this site are safe, files obtained from or through this site may contain computer viruses or other defects.
Gothic BC assumes no responsibility or liability for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property in connection with your access to or use of this site or your downloading of any data, text, images, files or other materials from the site.
Right of Indemnification